All of the following application documents must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application form: Please submit a completed and signed application form, available here.
- Personal statement: Please submit a one (1) page personal statement describing your academic interests, career goals, interest in Indonesia, and how your participation in this program will enhance those interests and goals, as well as how your career might further the mission of the Society to promote more awareness of Indonesia in the United States.
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume: Please submit a curriculum vitae or resume (not to exceed 10 pages).
- Academic transcript(s): Please submit the latest academic transcript from the educational institution where you are currently enrolled or recently graduated from.
- Letter of recommendation: One (1) recommendation letter is required. Recommenders must submit the letter of recommendation directly to email@example.com. Applicants are responsible for ensuring their applications are submitted on time. Only complete applications will be considered.
The program covers tuition, cultural activities, field trips, housing and board, airfare, student visas, and health insurance. Each student pays a fee of $2,000 toward these program costs, and the USINDO Summer Studies Program provides the substantial remainder of these program costs. All incidentals are the responsibility of the student.
Applications and transcripts must be received by USINDO no later than March 31, 2017. Applicants will be notified of the decisions at the end of April.